The basic knowledge of sanitary ware full contact Sanitary ware is an indispensable part of modern interior construction. In some developed countries today, the replacement of sanitary ware has undergone functional improvements. After the stage of pursuing beauty and comfort, we are entering a new stage where we must meet functional requirements and consider energy saving and water saving. The materials used in sanitary appliances are ceramics, enamel cast iron, enamel steel, and terrazzo. With the development of building materials technology, new materials such as glass steel, artificial marble, artificial agate, and stainless steel have been introduced at home and abroad. The processing technology of sanitary ware hardware accessories is also developed from general chrome plating to high-precision processing with various means to obtain high-end products with beautiful appearance, energy saving, and noise reduction. There are many kinds of sanitary ware, but their common requirements are smooth surface, impervious to water, corrosion-resistant, resistant to hot and cold, easy to clean and durable. Interior decoration has high requirements for the color and decorative effects of sanitary ware. The level of product is reflected in variety, shape, structure, function and color tone. A set of bathroom equipment that is ergonomically designed and fully functional, with color coordination is the pursuit of every family.
At present, there are several types of sanitary cleaners commonly used in China:
(1) Basin: It can be divided into three types: hanging, column, and desktop. Benchtop: It is divided into edging-type upper basins and under-counter basins. The edging-type counter top basin is directly mounted on the table, and the washbasin edging can be used to modify the table top;
The under counter type is fitted with a solid countertop material and is mounted under the countertop basin.
Hanging type: also known as wall-mounted type, this kind of basin should build a low wall during the renovation, the water pipe into the wall.
Column type: eye-catching visual focus, open space under the basin, easy to clean. At present, there are many hanging washers on the market, which are fixed on the wall with brackets. The new type of faucet used for washing surfaces increases the stencil and can sense the pressure and make the water flow to the skin soft and comfortable. Higher-grade single-pivoting mixers for hot and cold water, and some also installed high-temperature limit safety devices to avoid high temperature on the body's scald; there is no automatic opening and closing faucet by infrared to prevent secondary pollution after washing. In particular, some of the higher-grade drainage uses metal-drawn drainage components instead of a strong chain rubber stopper for drains, which fully embodies the modernization of the home.
Several common types of washbasins are: Corner washbasins: Due to the small footprint of the corner washbasin, it is generally suitable for smaller bathrooms. After installation, the bathroom has more room for maneuvering.
Ordinary washbasin: Suitable for general decorative bathroom, economical and practical, but not beautiful.
Vertical washbasin: suitable for small bathroom. It can match upscale interior decoration and other luxury sanitary ware.
Washbasin material types : Ceramic washbasin: is the most commonly used material. Stainless steel: Polished stainless steel and modern electroplating faucets are extremely equipped, but the mirror surface is easy to scratch, so for large users, you may wish to buy brushed stainless steel.
Polished brass: In order to avoid fading, the brass needs to be polished, the surface painted with a protective layer, scratch-resistant and waterproof. It can be kept clean on weekdays with a soft cloth and a non-abrasive cleaner. Reinforced glass: thick and safe, scratch-resistant and durable, with a good reflection effect, make the bathroom look more crystal clear, suitable for wood countertop configuration. Modified stone: Stone powder is added with color and resin to produce a smooth material like natural marble, but it is harder and antifouling, and there are more styles to choose from.
(2) Toilets: There are two types of toilets: swash type and siphon type. According to the shape can be divided into conjoined and split two. The high-grade toilet is a cylinder suction vortex-type flushing flushing when discharging, no noise, no odor. Mid-range multi-cylinder suction, there are two kinds of bottom water and horizontal rear, it is understood that the current more advanced toilets are equipped with intelligent devices. When a person sits on the seat, he feels that he is sitting in a circle and automatically raises the temperature. After that, he steps on the pedals and there is warm water in the toilet bowl to automatically rinse the anus and then the hot air is blown dry. The new toilet also features thermal insulation and cleansing. A) According to the water tank and toilet connection can be divided into high, low and Siamese three. The high level is a traditional way. This method has not been adopted except for toilets. The low position is often used by hospitals and schools because the water tank and the toilet are separated, and there is no joint gap and therefore dust, which can be thoroughly cleaned. One-piece type is the water tank close to the toilet, the appearance is more beautiful. There is also a single-piece toilet that is integrated with the tank and toilet. B) According to the drainage method can be divided into flush and siphon. Flushing type, the water in the tank uses gravity (gravity) to exclude the waste and flush the toilet bowl. The siphon type is composed of two S-shaped elbows, using gravity and suction to complete the cleaning work. C) According to the location of the water, it can be divided into water and ground water. After the water to facilitate cleaning and maintenance, commonly used in Europe, Hong Kong. It can be divided into high mouth and low mouth. It is harder to maintain and clean after the ground water is fixed, but the appearance is more beautiful.
(3) Bathtub: The bathtub is one of the high-end bathroom equipment. The products include marble, cast iron, steel plate, matte, glass steel plate and so on. A wide variety of shapes. According to the bath washing method, there are sitz baths and lying baths. Bath with washbasin. Features a bubble bath and jacuzzi by function. There are acrylic bathtubs, steel bathtubs, and cast-iron bathtubs. In addition to the traditional bathtubs, there are also whirlpools, computer steam rooms, shower rooms, computerized multi-function shower rooms, hydromassage systems, saunas, medicine baths, and more. Among them, the sauna steam room combines the sauna and the steam bath and can enjoy two different feelings in the same room. At the same time, the room body is reduced from a sauna room and a steam room to a room body, which greatly saves a limited space. Combined with a dedicated temperature controller, the sauna steam temperature can be controlled at an ideal level. The utility model adopts an outcrop design, and the bather only allows the body to be steamed, completely exempting the traditional sauna head from steaming and suffocating, giving people a new feeling, new enjoyment, and a sense of detachment from the bather. The surf massage is performed by powerful massage jets and is bathed by people, so you don't have to go to the sea to enjoy surfing.
(4) The shower room: It consists of a door panel and a bottom basin. The shower door panel is divided into three types according to material: PS plate, FRP plate and tempered glass. The shower room has a small footprint and is suitable for showers.
(5) Bidet: Women only. At present, domestic home use is less.
(6) Urinal: For men only. The frequency of use in home furnishing and decoration is increasing.
(7) Hardware accessories: The patterns are different. In addition to the aforementioned sanitary fittings, it also includes various water spouts, glass brackets, towel rack (ring) soap cylinders, toilet paper cylinders, shower curtains, anti-fog mirrors, and the like.